Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Art = Happy

It seems like months have passed since I settled in at my easel. I have paintings waiting...calling my name... "Real-life events" can knock you down for sure. I miss my mom, everyday :)

I realized a lot of things this summer... I Love making art, I love strange and silly things, I love the element of surprise that comes with printmaking and paper...nice paper. So I gathered up all my inks and brayers and some of that lovely paper and got busy! I have been smiling for 3 days :) printmaking. Making lots of prints, and planning books, and series... I always get carried away.

I'm pretty sure this is what art-making should be about, at least for me, for now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brooke Goldfarb said...

I love this little crab and all the creatures in the whimsical world of Renee Decator!

Reneé Decator said...

Thanks so much Brooke :)